Contributed by Mary Ann Nichols Hanny McDonald married Joseph Parker and they lived in Dale Co., Alabama. She states on CSA pension application that she was born in Lowndes Co., Georgia. James McDonald was found in the 1860 and 1870 Henry Co., Alabama census and Dale...
Orston was born August 1, 1807 in New Hanover, North Carolina the son of Solomon and Nancy (Henderson) Beasley. He lived for much of his life in Butler County Alabama where he would die. Orston Beesley, his Holy bible is on front Binder. First Page Everett Beck...
Washington Taylor started recording in his family Bible in 1867. As such, any record below dated prior to 1867 can be considered as post-source... meaning it wasn't written at or about the time the event occurred. Some of the handwriting was difficult to read, and as...
Alabama Genealogy is being developed as a genealogical and historical resource for your personal use. While the original thought was to provide this website as a resource for finding genealogy and historical data concerning Alabama on the web, we have begun adding specific data to this site for your personal use.
In an attempt to further expand our offerings and refine your search, we have begun the creation of county websites. Those county sites can be found in the list of links at the bottom of this page. While only a small portion of Alabama counties are presently listed, the amount of data for those counties is quite impressive.
We have added some new cemetery transcriptions to Bullock County:
- Antioch Church Cemetery, Midway, Alabama
- Aberfoil Community Cemetery, Bullock County, Alabama
- Barnette Cemetery, Saco Alabama
- 1891 Abstracts from Crenshaw County Newspapers
- 1929 Abstracts from Crenshaw County Newspapers
- Crenshaw County, Alabama Will Extracts
- 1810 Taxable Property in Madison County
This is an index to individuals who were taxed in Madison County (Alabama) in 1810. Use this information as evidence on whether your ancestor resided in the territory of Madison County. Unfortunately it is just a list of names, and no further information was provided.
- 1851 Marshall County Alabama Siler Rolls
1851 Census of Cherokee’s east of the Mississippi [Siler Rolls]
- Marshall County, Alabama Marriages 1830’s – 1840’s
- Map of 1817 State of Mississippi and Alabama Territory
- 1819 Alabama Statehood Map
- Map of Alabama in 1860
- Early Road Map of Alabama
A list of all cemeteries in Alabama, first by name, county and location. A great tool to help with cemeteries that have the same name within the state.
Completely updated, you can now find most of the available online records and history for this county. We’ve added biographies, cemeteries, census, church, court, death, marriage, and will pages to this county section.
Being A List of Names, Compiled From Authentic Sources, of Soldiers of the American Revolution, Who Resided in the State of Alabama
History Timeline (In progress)
This is a large history project that will supplement the genealogy information supplied by this website, and help put your Alabama genealogy search into historic perspective.
- Recently Added Articles:
- Spanish Inroads
- Indian Tribes of Alabama
- French Colonization and War
- British and Spanish Occupancy
- First Territorial Organization
- The Great Indian war
Alabama County Genealogy
- Autauga County, Alabama Genealogy
- Baker County, Alabama Genealogy
- Baldwin County, Alabama Genealogy
- Barbour County, Alabama Genealogy
- Bullock County ALGenWeb
- Madison County ALGenWeb
- Marshall County ALGenWeb